Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trey's First Soccer Game

Trey had his first soccer game tonight. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was one heck of a game....    
Trey:  ".... I'm really thirsty....."















Trey, Eathan, and Ashton form "The Wall" and block the other team from plowing down the field. It sounds a lot more planned than it really was, but they made it look good. 
"...but I'm REALLY thirsty!" 

Trey looks like a "pro", even on the 1st game. 
"...coach, my mom and dad don't have a drink and I'm really thirsty".

The only "downer" of the game came when Trey thought he could get a juice-box early on, but then learned he had to wait until the end. NOT happy. 
"...but I'm sooooooo thirsty..."
"Trey! just keep playing and we'll get you a drink after the game." 
"...but what kind of a drink will you get me after the game?"
".............I'm thirsty........................"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! ;) Love the whole site! I hope you'll keep it up. And. . . What a great family portrait!!