
Where to begin. I love Puerta Vallarta. We signed up for an "outdoor adventure", and that's sure what we got. We rode this fast pontoon boat quite a ways from where the ship docks, and there we are in the middle of the ocean, when Josh and I become aware of the fact that the people in the back of the boat have water up to their ankles, and a few minutes later it's up to their knees (you get the picture). Josh's boss Deon said that our adventure would now be called "who can outswim the Mako's". We weren't even close to shore... not even close. Luckily the driver was able to radio for help, and we were rescued. We pull into the cove of the most beautiful place I've ever seen. It's called Boca De Tamatlan. It's the cutest little fishing village with all these houses built right onto the cliffs. We then proceed to ride a UniMog up a mountain (there's a reason why there's straps to hold onto on those things). We then ride Mules the rest of the way up the Mountain. Then the adventure "begins". Even if you're scared of heights, you should definitely try zip-lining and repelling.... great fun! We went with the same group of folks that we played with in Cabo, and again, I can't say how much we enjoyed their company. I'm happy to report that none of us had to try to outswim any Mako Sharks.



1 comment:
So how did you learn all the names of everything. My posts sounds so grade school next to yours. I am so ready to go back to Puerta Vallarta. Let us know when you are and we are so on board.
Post a Comment