Memorial weekend, we stayed at a cabin in Boulder (Josh's stomping grounds growing up). We played frisby a lot, and ventured up to hells backbone, but the best part of the trip was our jaunt to Spooky and Peek a Boo (slot canyons in Escalante). These are definitely my favorite slots...... so far.... I hope some other slots prove me wrong in the future, cuz I love those slots. We actually got 4 kids up through this thing, and they LOVED it. We had to help them in some parts, but they sure didn't want us to help them at all.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
We Rocked the Slots!
Memorial weekend, we stayed at a cabin in Boulder (Josh's stomping grounds growing up). We played frisby a lot, and ventured up to hells backbone, but the best part of the trip was our jaunt to Spooky and Peek a Boo (slot canyons in Escalante). These are definitely my favorite slots...... so far.... I hope some other slots prove me wrong in the future, cuz I love those slots. We actually got 4 kids up through this thing, and they LOVED it. We had to help them in some parts, but they sure didn't want us to help them at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment